Board of Directors
- Wilbur Cruz
- Rodney Perez
- Johnny Estrada
- Alonso Carmona
- Albert Sosa
- Mary E. Sandoval, Tax Assessor Collector, Non-Voting Member
The Appraisal District Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.
The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.BOD Duties, Communication & Complaints Procedures
Our Office will be closed in observance of
- January 17 – Martin Luther King, JR. Day
- April 15 and 18 – Good Friday, Easter Holiday
- May 30 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 5 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23-25 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 23 and 26 – Christmas Holiday
- December 30 – New Year’s Day Holiday
Carrizo Springs, TX 78834-3216
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.